Thursday 13 June 2013

Customized and embroidered polo t shirts in Dubai,UAE

Customized Uniform Polo T Shirts

Nexus Uniforms offers you a wide range of customized Polo t shirts  in Dubai,
UAE wide.Polo Shirts are a staplework wear garment. They are as comfortable
as any casual t-shirt but with that smarter edge to them. 
Co-ordinate them with your corporate colors, have them embroidered
 with your company logo for a moving advertisement or have the employee’s name 
embroidered on the front for easy
 identification, making your staff more approachable and friendly to customers.
We manufactuer and supplier of Polo shirts in Dubai,UAE.
Different kinds of shirts
  • Camp Shirt - a more casual shirt, with a simple collar
  • Dress shirt - a more formal shirt, worn with a tie, jacket or a vest.
  • Dinner shirt - shirt worn specifically for evening or dinner occasions. 
  • One may or may not wear a tie with this.
  • Normally one wears a jacket to give it a more formal look
  • Winchester shirt – a striped or coloured shirt with white collar and cuff.
  • Quite distinctive and gives a slightly trendy look to office wear.

We at Nexus  Uniforms cater to all kinds of Workwear/School shirts
    
 We offer wide range of POLO Shirts in all colors.Have a look....









6 comments:

  1. When I need a piece of advice, I will find your posts and read them. To me, they are very useful. I can make use of advice to resolve my problems. Sometimes, I read articles to learn new knowledge. I hope I will add more posts. Thank you so much.
    wholesale school uniforms manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. We understand your spirit for your team and your need to stand out as a group with uniform dress. In order to cater the diversified demands of our clients, Bidhata, uniforam suppliers in India have been able to provide a unique range of School Uniforms Fabric in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. the loan firm from mr lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact mr lee for an assistance of loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For most businesses, promotional tactics revolve around gifting their potential customers with Custom Polo Shirts containing their business logo and message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful article post !!. Thanks for sharing this awesome blog with us. I appreciate your good work, this is an excellent post I saw. It is really what I wanted to see. I hope in the future you will continue to share. I would like to suggest you the best Custom Polo T Shirts UAE

    ReplyDelete